Friday 9 September 2016

Welcome

Hi there my name is Alexandra Adjei, I'm 16 years of age, I'm in sixth form at the moment and one of the course I'm doing Is media studies which is what I'm going to talk about today. But first I'm going to talk you through some of my favourite Tv films or series which range from super heroes to science fiction.


Image result for the arrowImage result for flashThese two shows are my favourite since the deal with meta humans, people with powers which was cause by a dark matter, normal people who just like to participate in crime and romantic relationships as well. It couldn't get any better than that. the best thing i like about these two shows is that you get to solve the crimes with the characters as the show goes on and sometimes you even get the answer before they do. These shows just have one protagonists but with every episode comes a new antagonist which makes it even more interesting.






Image result for vampire diariesImage result for the originalsThe vampire diaries is a Tv show which revolves around two teenage vampire brothers who fall in love with a human girl and they both fight for her love. What catches my attention with this show is the character development of the protagonists.You literally get to see how the characters change from being shy at first to being bold, fierce and confident. Now the originals is a spin off of the vampire diaries and it also revolves around love but in a different way. Its got to do with a family of vampires and werewolves who are trying to fight of witches who want to harm them because they see them as a threat.



Other genres that I am interested in are adventures. because just like the genre name, it takes you on an adventure which is really cool. There are so many obstacles that they come across which is hard to figure out whether or not they would overcome. And it makes you itch for the next episode to see what happens especially when its left on a cliff hanger.

Image result for adventure tv seriesImage result for legend of the seekerImage result for legends of tomorrow





there are so many films that i could talk about but i would also like to talk about the kind of music I listen to. I like Pop and Soul and a little bit of Hip Hop.

Image result for adeleI like listening to Adele because of the emotion she portrays in her music. Its really touching and I cry every time i listen to her and her songs are so relatable. Which is why she's become an international sensation. Some of my favourite songs from her are When we were young, Hello and all i ask.
Image result for one directionImage result for taylor swift\Image result for selena gomez
Image result for ariana grande

As for Pop, I listen to one direction, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Taylor swift and the list goes on. the reason as to why i listen to this group of people is because their music is catchy and easy to get in your head.

I also listen to a lot EDM( Electronic Dance Music) and this just for the mere reason that it keeps me up on my feet. The beat lifts up my spirit when i am in a bad mood and  it makes me feel better because it makes me want to dance.

Some of the artists that i listen to are:

Image result for chainsmokersImage result for calvin harrisImage result for martin garrix
Image result for david guetta



Image result for zedd


And so many more.

So this is the end of my blog about who I am, what i am studying and the kind of things i like regarding Tv is music.


No comments:

Post a Comment